1. When your heart is feeling blue,
Feeling blue, feeling blue,
Count your blessings and give thanks,
Give thanks to God.
2. When your thoughts turn round and round,
Round and round, round and round,
Calm your mind with thoughts of love,
With thoughts of love.
3. When your mind is full of fears,
Full of fears, full of fears,
Change to thinking caring thoughts
As Jesus did.
4. When your face is wet with tears,
Wet with tears, wet with tears,
Cry and cry till hope is born,
Till hope appears.
5. When your heart is full of joy,
Full of joy, full of joy,
Say a thank you prayer to God,
Say thank you, God.
Text and Music © William Livingstone Wallace
Harmony by Graham Hollobon
Click here to hear this song:
Click here to see the score: Wallace.When Your Heart Is Feeling Blue