By way of this self-paced course, one can improve one’s capacity to:
* Define dialogue, and apply it to one’s daily life.
* Use critical thinking about an issue of importance.
* Demonstrate increased knowledge of one’s own worldview and that of another person.
* Recognize the difference between a stereotype and a generalization and learn to deconstruct a stereotype to defuse prejudice and construct useful, respectful generalizations.
* Act with creativity and compassion.
Here is the link: An Online Course to Create Deep Dialogue
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Donations made In Honor or Memory Of…
James E. Uden
Isabel Spencer and Rev. Dr. Art Sanders
Rev. Charles Ellwood, Wheeling, WV
Gwen Vaughan Roberts
James Rowe Adams
Eugene Daniel Greer Honoring the work of Board Members:
Janice Gregory and Susan Flanders
Rev. Dr. Harold E. Hill
Eugene Daniel Greer
4810 Pt. Fosdick Dr. #80
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
© Copyright 2023 | ProgressiveChristianity.org